Maryland Vascular Specialists – Rosedale Clinic
BKM provided the m/e/p design for a 5,200 SF fit-out of a ground level office building to provide an outpatient surgical center and vascular lab to serve the Rosedale / White Marsh, MD area.
This project included a procedure room fitted with a state-of-the-art Toshiba Infinix Elite system for high quality imaging and treatment. The m/e/p design also included:
- Dedicated HVAC systems to provide the filtration, air change rates, temperature and humidity requirements to support the specialty medical equipment and treatment spaces.
- Bottled oxygen service with a hard-piped distribution system within the clinic.
- On-site emergency generator.
- Design of UPS to provide uninterrupted power to the imaging equipment.
- Energy efficient LED lighting and controls.
- Client Maryland Vascular Specialists
- Size 5,200 SF
- Cost $1 M