The Canusa Corporation Offices
BKM provided m/e/p design services for the renovation and addition to a historic building in the Fells Point area of Baltimore City.
The existing building, which dates back to 1820, was completely gutted and renovated to provide new plumbing, electrical and gas services. The building was provided with completely new lighting, fire alarms, and electrical systems. Energy saving HVAC systems were provided to satisfy the requirements of LEED Certification. The sustainable features on this project included low-flow plumbing fixtures, energy efficient HVAC, and dark sky cut-off site lighting fixtures.
- Client The Canusa Corporation
- Size 4,000 SF
- Cost $1.5 M
- Architect Richter Cornbrooks Gribble, Inc.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems
- Energy-efficient lighting fixtures